Preparing for your MANE event
Things to Consider
- Provide an official transcript for concurrent course work. The transcript must come directly from the university where the credit was awarded. This course work will not be on your high school transcript.
- Provide your Immunization Records, if you have not already done so. These must be received prior to registration. Please call our Registrar’s Office at 479-788-7230 with questions.
- Provide an official score report for AP or CLEP credit that you may have received.
- Follow us on facebook and Instagram
Choose a Major
- Explore the majors that UAFS has to offer.
- Review a copy of your degree requirements.
- Search the class schedule to see when and how classes are offered towards your degree.
If you have questions about which major may be right for you, contact the ROAR at 479-788-7400 or ROAR@uafs.edu.
- Complete your FAFSA
- Know the requirements for YOUR scholarship! There are credit hour and GPA requirements for all UAFS, the Arkansas Academic Challenge Scholarship, and federal aid such as PELL grants and loans. All scholarship requirements are outlined in your scholarship contract.
If you have any questions regarding Financial Aid, contact 479-788-7090 or email@example.com
- A username and temporary password are sent to admitted students in the UAFS acceptance letter.
- Students must change their temporary password in the Portalguard Management System PRIOR to their MANE Event New Student Orientation.
- After changing their temporary password, students are REQUIRED to bring their username and NEW password with them to their MANE Event!
If you have questions regarding your username/password, contact the UAFS Help Desk at 479-788-7460 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the ROAR at 479-788-7400 or ROAR@uafs.edu. if you or one of your guests require any special accommodations or have dietary restrictions.