Before New Student Orientation
Choose a Major
- Explore THE MAJORS that UAFS has to offer!
- Review a copy of YOUR DEGREE REQUIREMENTS!
- Search the CLASS SCHEDULE to see when and how classes are offered towards YOUR degree!
If you have questions about which major may be right for you, contact the Advising Center at (479) 788-7400 or email@example.com
- Know the requirements for YOUR scholarship! There are credit hour and GPA requirements for all UAFS scholarships as well as the Arkansas Academic Challenge Scholarship. All scholarship requirements are outlined in YOUR scholarship contract.
- Complete your FAFSA
If you have any questions regarding Financial Aid, contact (479) 788-7090 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Username and Temporary Password are sent to admitted students in the UAFS acceptance letter.
- Students must change this temporary password in the Portalguard Management System PRIOR to New Student Orientation.
- After changing the temporary password, students are REQUIRED to bring their Username and NEW Password with them to NSO!
If you have questions regarding your username/password, contact our Help Desk at (479) 788-7460 or email@example.com
Please contact the Advising Center at 479-788-7400 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you or one of your guests require any special accommodations or have any dietary restrictions.