What is AdvisorTrac?
It is an online appointment scheduling system for UAFS students and their advisors. AdvisorTrac:
- Allows advisees to schedule advising appointments online.
- Allows automatic appointment reminders through email and text to advisees and through email to advisors.
- Allows advisees to schedule appointments with their advisor that automatically generate reminders.
To make an appointment using AdvisorTrac, follow the steps below:
1. Go to My.UAFS (use Mozilla) and log in.
2. Click on the Students tab and click on the AdvisorTrac link in the Online Services column; you will be prompted to log in using your UAFS username and password.
3. Click on the Search Availability button.
4. Select the College name of your major or Advisement from the Center pull down menu on the left hand side of the screen.
5. Select your advisor from the pull down list labeled Consultant. If you do not know the name of your advisor, please check the Student Records menu under Student Services and Financial Aid (BSS) in your My.UAFS.
6. Click the Search button. If your Advisor's schedule does not show ANY availabilities - change your CENTER to Advisement or to your College name and try again. If you still do not see any availabilities, contact your advisor.
7. Click on a preferred available time.
8. Select a reason from the Reason pull down menu.
9. Enter your cell number including area code in the Call Back Phone field.
10. Please provide any additional information regarding your visit in the Notes section.
11. Click Save.
12. Check your UAFS Gmail for your appointment confirmation.
13. For text reminders, please follow the instructions on the right-hand side of your Main Menu.
To cancel an appointment using AdvisorTrac, follow the steps below:
1. Go to My.UAFS, log in, click on the Students tab and click on the AdvisorTrac link; you will be prompted to log in with your UAFS username and password.
2. Click on the grey X button next to your appointment in the welcome screen.
3. Enter your reason for cancelling the appointment in the notes box.
4. Check your UAFS Gmail for your cancelation confirmation. Make sure to reschedule your appointment as soon as possible.